Selasa, 10 Februari 2015

REDUCE THE FEELING.....

Love is present as a signal.
Strengthened as interaction
And weakened, successive reduction of communication.

 

hello dear,, I think I get a result about my opinion about love. I get the hint that this feeling must be destroyed. you look so busy. there is no time for us to communicate. Your flurry hinder this relationship. so also with me, my busyness helped also to forget you slowly, forget about it, eliminating this expectation. with the passage of time, I think I can not force God's decision, my desire is not necessarily the best according to God.

 

at one point, I've given up. long wait without any certainty. which women are able to survive in these circumstances. My family has always urged me to make a decision but I can not make a sound. will I be able to open my heart to someone else? very hard for me to decide.

 

  The one other point, I'm not going to give up, I'm sure about you, looks very imposing god's destiny. I will try to pick up my destiny. you or someone else? O Allah, give me your instructions and guidance

2 komentar:

  1. oh my god, why you dont talk me about yo'r english..it's so good

    BalasHapus
  2. Not so good,, it's very bad,, the little trying for writing hehemm,, I think you can't understand rightly, my language is amburadul hee...

    BalasHapus